Monday, June 11, 2012

London! 2009


Well if you didn't already know I am English and from a city called Leeds in the North of England. It is 2009 now and i am nearly 16 years old and me and my family went to London for the first time. For you Americans i need to say, no i don't know the queen and no we don't all talk posh, trust me we are the least posh country in the world i think. But yes in London we do have red buses and black cabs.


Was exciting to go to London. Its full of famous buildings and symbols of british culture so was good at a english guy to see all this in my very own capitle. The royal family and monarchy are probbly the main reason people like to visit the United Kingdom and London was full of Tourists! Think everyone was!


Nice place though, felt like you were somewhere special. But typical English weather it never was really bright and sunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment